This was sent to me by one of the dance judges. I found it amusing so I figured I’d share.
Top 10 things I don’t understand/hate about cheerleading:
- The ponytail swing
- The shimmy
- Mouthing the words
- Hugging your friend at the end
- Holding your stomach and “hiding”
- The “waist presentation”
- HUGE bows
- The crazy fast music and sweet sound effects
- The mystery man who does the voiceovers
- Sickled feet
- Teams that spell their name wrong on purpose such as Gym Tyme and Prime Tyme…huh??
- Holding your passé…I’m sorry…I mean liberty.
- Hunched shoulders
- Skimpy uniforms
Okay so it’s more than 10…