After an AMAZING run at our U.S. Finals Championships, we are so proud to announce that The U.S. Finals is the LARGEST end of season series in the Spirit Industry! We started with nearly 30,0000 athletes on nearly 1,700 teams representing forty U.S. states and five international countries. After an intense review process, we have now narrowed down the finalists from all eight event locations, and determined winners is just over 100 divisions. What an accomplishment for these athletes to now know EXACTLY where they rank against all other teams in their division from coast to coast!
The U.S. Finals 2011 Spirit Ranking Shows begin today and will air throughout the week on www.theusfinals.tv! Tune in each night this week to watch the final rankings and learn who will be crowned the true U.S. Champions!
2011 Spirit Ranking Show Schedule:
- Monday, May 23, 2011 – All Dance Divisions
- Tuesday, May 24, 2011 – All Rec and School Cheer Divisions
- Wednesday, May 25, 2011 – Level 1 & 2 All Star Cheer Divisions
- Thursday, May 26, 2011 – Level 3 All Star Cheer Divisions
- Friday, May 27, 2011 – Levels 4, 5, & 6 All Star Cheer Divisions