The NAB is the democratically elected Board within the USASF that determines the agenda for the organization moving forward. Virtually every major initiative of the USASF in the past 5 years started with, or was significantly improved by, the work of the NAB.
Please join me in congratulating the finalists for election to the USASF National Advisory Board (NAB).
- Nicki Baker – Nebraska Cheer Center
- Keith Johnston – N.E.O. Cheer & Dance
- Michelle Reisdorf – Ultimate Athletics
- Amy Grey – Desert Elite
- Raul Lerma – Nor Cal Elite
- Derick Paterson – Cheergyms.com
- Tara Cain – Maryland Twisters
- Lee Grobstein – Star Athletics
- Tim Morgan – USA! All Stars
- Kyle Bright – Stingray All Stars
- Cory Hines – Top Gun All Stars
- Sean Sutton – CheerForce One
- Brad Habermel – Cheer Athletics
- Erin Johnson – Spring Creek Athletics
- David Urmie – Tribe Cheer
- Dawnn Doychak – First Friday
- Kevin Jones – Spirit Innovations
- Jason Silverman – Powerful Words
- Shane Womack – Inside Cheerleading
- Craig Davis – World Spirit Federation
- Darren DeMoss – WSA
- Matt Goto – Varsity All-Star/USA
- Karen Halterman – NCA/NDA
- Ann Lehrmann – Cheer & Dance Extreme
- Tres LeTard – Varsity All-Star
- Mike Pare – Spirit Cheer
- Tara Patton – The JAM Brands
- Elizabeth (Liz) Rossetti – Americheer
- Mike Stamper – American Cheer & Dance Academy (ACDA)
Voting will begin on Monday, January 9th and close at 5 pm PST on Wednesday, January 25th.
Recognizing the strong qualifications and desire of every candidate to contribute to the USASF , those not voted to the NAB will be invited to participate on their USASF Regional Advisory Board (RAB) charged with guiding the implementation of important USASF programs locally.