Be sure all coach emails are up to date in your gym profile by Wednesday, January 16. ONLY those coaches listed in your gym profile will receive voting instructions. Non-USASF members are not eligible to vote. Update your gym profile now.
NATIONAL ADVISORY BOARD ELECTIONS
- Preliminary elections will be held January 17-25, 2013 to select candidates for the final election, as follows:
- 10 event producers
- 3 coaches from each region (15 total)
- 6 affiliate members
- Final elections will be held February 4-8, 2013 to select NAB members, as follows:
- 5 event producers
- 1 coach from each region (for a total of 5)
- 3 affiliate members
- The NAB is comprised of 10 event producers, 10 coaches and 5 affiliates, totaling 25 members. NAB members serve a two year term. 13 new members will be elected in 2013.
2013-15 CHEER RULES SLATE
- Cheer rules voting will take place January 28 – February 1, 2013.
- The cheer rules slate will be posted on USASFrules.com soon. Watch for announcements.
All coaches listed in USASF member gym profiles as of Wednesday, January 16, 2013 at 8pm EST will be eligible to vote in the 2013 NAB elections and for the 2013-15 Cheer Rules slate. Beginning with the 2013-14 membership season, which starts on August 1, 2013, voting privileges will be granted to USASF Professional Members, only. If you are not yet a USASF Professional Member, you will need to join as a Professional Member in August, 2013 to receive voting privileges next year. Professional Members also gain access to participate on boards and committees. Learn more about Professional Membership.
MORE INFORMATION COMING
- NAB preliminary election information will be emailed Thursday, January 17.
- The Cheer Rules slate will be posted at USASFrules.com soon. Watch for announcements.
- Cheer Rules voting information will be emailed Monday, January 28.