We’ve got some quick, yet important updates to begin your all star cheer and dance November. Please take a couple of minutes to read below and stay up to date with the latest USASF member news! Best of luck to those of you competing this weekend!
- Essential member profile enhancements will take place Monday morning, November 4th. These enhancements will improve your user experience in the member system, upgrade information provided on your Event Rosters and add efficiencies to information management for members. Watch for an email with details to come first thing Monday!
- November is “Program Declaration Month”! Cheer gyms will declare whether they are single or multi location programs, and if they have multiple locations, they’ll also declare whether they will share athletes between locations or not. Full details will be in your email on Monday morning.
- All athletes must be registered in Athlete ID prior to the first competition in which they will be competing this season. All teams must submit Official USASF Event Rosters to event producers at each event. Click here for details.
- Be sure to review the guidelines for teams with Special Needs that were posted online last summer before your first competition. Click here for details.
- If you’re competing for a Worlds Bid, remember that cheer and dance athletes must be 5 Star Athlete Members before they take the floor at the bid qualifying event. Click here for 5 Star forms and to join online.
Thank you for your continued support of the USASF!