Here is the March 2015 news we enjoyed:
- On March 4th TMZ published My Son’s a Cheerleading Champ… And I’m Damn Proud!.
- On March 12th ESPN published Basketball Players Stop Game To Stand Up For Cheerleader.
- On March 14th USA Today published Wichita State Invites Lone Loyola Cheerleader to Cheer With Their Squad.
- On March 18th Kari Kampakis published 8 Lessons I Learned From My Daughter’s Cheerleading Tryouts.
- On March 19th Cheer Professional published State of the Union 2015 Part 1, followed by Part 2 on March 24th.
- On March 25th The Sanford Herald published A Cheerleader’s Hope to Inspire Others.
- Also on March 25th The Gazette published Cheering: Their ‘Favorite Thing To Do’.
- Breaking Muscle published The 2 Coaching Styles: Choose What’s Best For Your Kid.