January 17, 2013 – The members of the National Advisory Board (NAB) are elected to discuss and create solutions for current and trending policy issues which are recommended to the Board of Directors. The NAB also selects the annual recipient of the Chairman’s Cup award presented at the VIP Gala at the Cheerleading and Dance Worlds.
Preliminary elections will be held January 17-25, 2013 to select candidates for the final election, as follows:
- 10 event producers
- 3 coaches from each region
NOTE: Preliminary Elections will take place in all regions EXCEPT the Northeast. The four nominees in the northeast will automatically advance to the final election.
Final elections will be held February 4-8, 2013 to select NAB members, as follows:
- 5 event producers
- 1 coach from each region
- 3 affiliate members
The NAB is comprised of 10 event producers, 10 coaches and 5 affiliates, totaling 25 members. NAB members serve a two year term. 13 new members will be elected in 2013.
MEET THE CANDIDATES
- Midwest Coach Nominees
- Southeast Coach Nominees
- Southwest Coach Nominees
- West Coach Nominees
- Event Producer Nominees
- Northeast Coach Nominees – will be posted prior to the final elections, a preliminary election was not needed
- Affiliate Nominees – will be posted prior to the final elections, a preliminary election was not needed
WHO IS ELIGIBLE TO VOTE?
- Event Producer Members will select the Event Producers that will serve on the NAB.
- Coaches will select the Coach Representative from their own region to serve o the NAB.
- Coaches, Event Producers and Affiliate Members will select the Affiliate Representatives to serve on the NAB.
All coaches that were listed in gym profiles by 8pm EST, January 16, 2013 are eligible to vote. Check your email for voting instructions.