The topic today is things I would change about cheerleading.
- Each company would only be able to host one event billed as a “National Championship”
- NCAA would host the College National Championship
- All*Star Division would have an age floor and ceiling
- Assisted Stunts would score lower than unassisted stunts
- College Rules would be less restrictive
- Cheerleaders and Cheerleading Parents would understand physical attributes are a part of athletics
- Divisions would be combined to ensure every team at every competition competed against someone
- Varsity Brands would count as one company per USASF
- AACCA and USASF would be and appear independent
- USASF would follow its own rules
- Companies could be members of multiple governing organizations (USASF, NLCC, etc.)
- High Schools would be allowed to compete on Spring Floors
- All states would allow teams to compete at Nationals
That’s it for now. I’ll expand on these in the future.