For the first time, all key USASF Standing Committee and all Event Producer Tier meetings will be held in the same city during the same time period! This “Convention Week” brings together cheer and dance discussions and planning for all parallel programs. Previously, cheer and dance committee meetings and Tier meetings were held separately. This combined week will allow for joint and separate sessions and a more unified structure for cheer and dance.
You’re welcome to come and stay for the week or you may choose to come only for the day(s) on which the committee(s) you are a member of are meeting. As a reminder, event producers are required to send at least one representative to their appropriate Tier or Sanctioning Committee meeting.
Where: Chicago Marriott O’Hare 8535 W Higgins Rd, Chicago, IL 60631
- 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm – Cheer Worlds Advisory Board Meeting
- 4:30 pm – 7:30 pm – Dance Worlds Advisory Board Meeting
- 9:00 am – 2:00 pm – Cheer National Advisory Board Meeting
- 3:00 – 7:00 pm – Dance National Advisory Board Meeting
- 1:00 pm – 6:00 pm – Tier 2, 3 & 4 Event Producer Meeting
- 9:00 am – 2:00 pm – Cheer Sanctioning Committee Meeting
- 3:00 pm – 6:00 pm – Dance Sanctioning Committee Meeting
- 2:30pm – 5:30 pm – USASF Event Producer & NACCC Board Joint Session
- 9:00 am – 5:00 pm – Cheer Rules Committee Meeting
- 9:00 am – 5:00 pm – Dance Rules Committee Meeting
NACCC Annual Congress Meeting
This year’s Congress Meeting will be a return to a focus on cheer rules discussion, education and voting. Sessions will center around consideration and debate of new rules proposals, clarification and coach/choreographer eduction of existing rules and voting on proposals moving through the current rules slate. Be a part of the process and be involved at the NACCC Annual Congress Meeting!